Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!! Over the weekend I had a D/C because I miscarried, I feel really really good but still sad that I miscarried. It's hard no matter how many kids you have or don't have I think you get attached as soon as you see that positive pregnancy test. I am so grateful that I was blessed with such a perfect little spirit that all it needed was a body. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life to have a better understanding and such comfort. I was sad that Dave couldn't be here with me to go through all of this, but my amazing mom and family helped me get through and helped tremendously with the kids. I love my family and Dave's family so much they are such a blessing in my life. We wouldn't be where we are today if it weren't for family. I love my sweet little children and know I will be blessed with more. (in the future I'm taking a break) :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ash- I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope all is well. Know that you are in my thoughts. As you said, Family is sure a blessing, where would we be without them?
Hang in there!
Becca

Gilbrides said...

I'm so sorry!! It is so hard, no matter if you already have kids or not! Sorry Dave couldn't be there but so glad you have family so close and there for you! Your neighbors and ward family are here for you too! If you need a rest and want a break from the kids, just call and you can send them over here! You are in our thoughts and prayers!! Love you!!