Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My two boys, I can't believe David will be gone in 2 months ahh what am I going to do? I love Dave so much I am willing to sacrifice, He is getting excited to go which helps me feel better. He will do great!  I never in a million years thought I would be sending my husband away,  it's ok though it's not forever 7 months will fly. I have a very supportive family and ward and good friends who I am so grateful for. The thing I think most about is not having him here to talk to at the end of the day when the kids have gone to bed I think that is when I will feel the loneliest. Dave will be gone for My bday, Brooklyn's bday, Ryland's bday, Halloween, Our Anniversary, Thanksgiving, Valentines, Mason's bday, His bday and Easter. We will have to take lots of pictures for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute pic!!! Mason looks so much like David!!