Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun at Camp Williams

Today the kids and I went to Camp Williams to visit Dave, he is there this weekend for his drill. It was a family meeting that we got to go to, the kids had a lot of fun and they treat us so nice, and Daves sergeant told me how well David is doing and how they enjoy having him. The kids ran all over the place and couldn't get enough. Mason loved the big trucks and the tanks he kept saying ooooooh. He is such a boy! Of course they loaded the kids up with treats and they thought that was cool. Ryland said "Mom I like the National Guard." I am excited for all the future holds for us!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I just love the pictures of Dave with your children! I can just tell he loves them very very much!

Pollards said...

Thanks Krystal you are so sweet!