Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fort Jackson

I finally was able to go see Dave again! He has changed so much, He seems more confident, outgoing, positive, outspoken, polite and so much more I can't really explain it. Physically He has changed a lot too He lost a total of 30 lbs. and is very toned :) His graduation was awesome the feeling there was amazing I couldn't have been more proud, yes I am a PROUD ARMY WIFE and always will be!! He is everything to me and I can't wait for what the future holds for us. Mason went with me and wasn't sure of Dave. Mason cried every time Dave held him, it broke my heart. The second day was better Mason would actually let Dave hold him without wanting me immediately. It was fun to have Dave show us around base and what He has been doing for the past 10 weeks. We only got to see Dave Wednesday and Thursday so we spent both of those 2 days with him and then Friday He flew to Arizona and We stayed and did some sight seeing (we as in me and my parents and Mason) Friday we went to Charleston and saw Fort Sumter which is where the Cival War started, it was cool to see that. Saturday We went to a plantation and toured the mansion that was there it was cool. The mansion was built in the 1850's. December 17 Dave will be home so if anyone wants to come see him he will be here til January 2nd :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I am so glad you were able to go and see him graduate. That is so neat.